TREMEC TKX-600 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION .68 OVERDRIVE
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Ford Performance is proud to offer the latest 5 speed manual transmission from Tremec - the TKX. Capable of handling 600 lb.-ft. of torque, it's the perfect 5 speed manual transmissions for your custom build.
- Reduced overall size - easier to package in a variety of vehicles
- Improved, smoother shifting
- hybrid carbon/bronze synchronizers - 7,500 rpm shift capability
- wider, more durable gears than TKO transmission
- caged needle bearings for improved durability
- 26 spline input shaft / 31 spline output shaft
- 1st gear = 2.87, 2nd gear = 1.89, 3rd gear = 1.28, 4th gear = 1, 5th gear = .68
- dry weight = 99 lbs.
- Fluid capacity 2.7 quarts - Tremec HIgh Performance Manual transmission fluid or Mobit 1 Synthetic ATF recommended
- Use M-6392-R58 bellhousing for 302/351 engines
- Use M-6392-M46 bellhousing for 4.6/5.0/5.2/5.4 modular engines
Driveline: Complete Transmissions
17" x 14" x 35"
Country of Origin