2018-2021 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PERFORMANCE CALIBRATION
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang EcoBoost with manual or automatic transmissions (Not for use with 2020-21 2.3 HPP)
- Horsepower and torque gains throughout the powerband
- 35 HP peak gain at 2,900 RPM
- 76 Lb.Ft. Torque peak gain at 2,600 RPM
- Exclusive Ford Performance warranty when dealer installed
- Ford Performance calibrations are 50 state legal with CARB EO (D-752-17)
- Automatic calibrations feature optimized performance shift schedule
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles
- Premium (91 octane or higher) fuel only
- Horsepower and torque gains will not be optimized until fuel octane is learned
- Pro Cal 3 calibration interface
- Ford Performance M-9601-M High Flow Performance Air Filter
- Calibration voucher
Note: Due to limitations in the PCM, if stock calibration re-installation is required, you must go to a Ford dealer for 'as-built' calibration installation. Any questions, please contact the Ford Performance Tech-line.
Engine: Power Packs
12.5" x 3.25" x 11.5"
Country of Origin