302/351W "X2" STREET CRUISER ASSEMBLED ALUMINUM CYLINDER HEAD 64CC
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
NEW AND IMPROVED "X2" CYLINDER HEAD IS MANUFACTURED FROM ALL-NEW TOOLING, MACHINED, AND ASSEMBLED WITH PREMIUM HARDWARE. THIS PROVIDES A FAST, EASY WAY TO BOLT ON SIGNIFICANT HORSEPOWER TO YOUR STREET CRUISER PACKAGE!
Click HERE to read a detailed Mustang360 article on Ford Performance "X2" cylinder heads!
- For use on 289/302/351 Windsor-style engines
- High quality original equipment style 356-T6 aluminum castings, precision machined, and assembled with premium components
- Includes Ford Performance M-6507-J302 intake valves, M-6505-G302 exhaust valves, and PAC® 1219X Ovate Beehive valve springs
- Feature 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals
- High temperature exhaust valve seats
- Includes bronze guides
- Features wider valve cover gasket sealing rail to prevent leaks
Machined for gasket seat spark plug
- Compatible with all Ford Performance roller camshafts and aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600" lift
- Work with many aftermarket intake manifolds, headers, and valve train components
- Compatible with bolt down rockers 1.6-1.7 ratio, always check rocker arm clearance to valve springs with production rocker arms
- Depending on lifter preload, Ford Performance Rocker Shim Kits M-6529-A302 or M-6529-B302 may be required
- Each aluminum head weighs approximately 25 lbs. lighter than each production cast iron head
- Each head is leak tested prior to assembly
- Combustion chamber volume 64cc
- Intake port volume 188cc
- Exhaust port volume 63cc
- Intake flows approximately 230 cfm at .600" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Exhaust flows approximately 160 cfm at .600" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Premium stainless steel valves - 1.94" Intake and 1.54" exhaust.
- Closed spring pressure is 145# @ 1.800"
- Open spring pressure is 358# @ 1.175"
- Designed to be used on Ford Performance BOSS blocks; M-6010-BOSS302, M-6010-B302BB, M-6010-BOSS35195, M-6010-BOSS35192 and M-6010-BOSS351BB
- Use Ford Performance M-6065-BOSS Head Bolt Set or Ford Performance M-6014-BOSS Head Stud Kit
- Use Ford Performance Head Gasket M-6051-CP331 or M-6051-S331 or for "Big Bore" application, use M-6051-R351
- Must use Ford Performance M-6065-D289 Head Bolt Kit to install heads on 289/302 production blocks
- Ford Performance "X2" heads use either GT-40 or aftermarket intake manifolds. Check manifold for port match; not all intakes are compatible due to tall high-flow intake ports
- "X2" cylinder heads use Motorcraft® AGSP-32C spark plugs
- Use Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1415
- Will not fit 1986 5.0L with flat-top pistons unless pistons are notched for valve relief
Cylinder heads are sold individually
Engine: Cylinder Heads
9.25" x 8" x 23.25"
Country of Origin