2011-2014 MUSTANG GT 624 HP SUPERCHARGER BLACK
This part is no longer available.
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
- Black Wrinkle Finish. For Polished Finish see M-6066-MGT624PD
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT with MANUAL transmission. For 2005-2006 Mustang GT see M-6066-M11, 2007 see M-6066-M117, 2008-2009 see M-6066-M118, 2010 see M-6066-MGT550C
- Produces 624 SAE hp @ 6900 rpm and 536 SAE lb-ft @ 4700 rpm, at approximately 9 psi of boost with 93 octane fuel
- Calibration eliminates "skip-shift" feature
- For optimum engine performance, Ford Racing recommends M-12405-M50 Ford Racing spark plugs.
- 2.3L Twin Screw Whipple Supercharger Assembly
- Intake manifold, electronic throttle body, air inlet system, fuel rail
- Complete air-to-liquid intercooler system with intercooler pump, heat exchanger and intercooler reservoir
- Drive Belt: FEAD 6-rib system
- 47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel injectors M-9593-LU47
- Ford Racing ProCal tool with performance calibration for significantly improved throttle response and performance feel.
- Due to multiple powertrain calibrations, online registration is required to receive ProCal calibration delivery tool after purchase
- Ford Racing does not ship ProCal tools directly overseas. Customers must make special arrangements with their Ford Racing Distributor
- Powertrain calibrations are developed and supported for U.S. and Canadian vehicles only
- Unlike our competitors, this Ford Racing Power Upgrade Package is 50 state emissions legal
- Federal and state laws prohibit any person from installing aftermarket add-on or modified parts prior to the sale of a new motor vehicle
NMRA Race Pages editor Jason Reiss had the opportunity to spend a few days with a 2011 Mustang GT with the FRPP supercharger kit. To read his review, visit the Race Pages Blog site.
42" x 25" x 48"
Country of Origin