2018-2020 GEN 3 COYOTE CONTROL PACK-AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Designed to run 2018-2021 5.0L Mustang GT Coyote (Gen 3) automatic transmission engines M-6007-M50CAUTO, with an 18-20MY 10R80 Mustang GT 10-speed transmission.
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration
- Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal, eliminating throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness, which replaces the stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Power distribution module
- Mustang GT Air box
- Mustang GT Air inlet tube
- MAF sensor
- Upper and lower radiator hoses
- HEGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- NOTE: Installation of this PCM in a 2018-2021 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
- NOTE: Not for use with any F150 engines
- NOTE: NOT for use with 21MY 10R80 transmission
Electrical: Ignition Related
20" x 14.5" x 29.25"
Country of Origin