5.2L MUSTANG GT500 ENGINE CONTROL PACK
Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring the 2020+ GT500 supercharged engine!
- Designed to run M-6007-M52SC GT500 crate engine with a manual transmission,
- Includes production PCM with Ford Performance calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- Installation of this PCM in a production GT500 Mustang will result in a no-start condition
- Not for use with 2007-2014 GT500 engines
- Not for use with GT350 5.2L engines
Electrical: Ignition Related
14" x 9" x 34"
Country of Origin