CONTROL PACK - 2018-2021 COYOTE 5.0L MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model, 2018 - 2021 5.0L Mustang Coyote engine!
- Designed to run Ford Performance M-6007-M50C 5.0L Mustang Coyote engines
- Will also work with 2018-2021 5.0L Mustang Coyote engines with manual transmission
- NOTE: Not for use with 2018+ F-150 Engines
- Includes PCM with Ford Performance calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Includes power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses and HEGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
- For 2011-2014 engines use controls pack M-6017-A504VA
- For 2015-2017 manual transmission version control pack use M-6017-504V
- For 2015-2017 automatic transmission version control pack (which works in conjunction with 6R80 transmission) use M-6017-M50A
- NOTES: Supercharged versions, modified engines, and modified applications require custom calibration
- Installation of this PCM in a 2018+ Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
Electrical: Ignition Related
19.75" x 14.5" x 29"
Country of Origin