2018 COBRA JET SUPERCHARGED 5.2L RACE ENGINE
This part is no longer available.
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Engine used in the 2018 50th Anniversary Mustang Cobra Jet
Supercharged Ford Modular V8, 5.2-liter displacement
- Built using the Gen 3 M-6010-M52B 5.2L block
- 94 mm bore x 93 mm stroke
- 9.7:1 compression ratio
- Forged GT500 5.2L steel crankshaft
- Billet steel gerotor oil pump
- Mahle forged and anodized pistons with Grafal® coated skirts
- Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP 2000 bolts
- Unique Cobra Jet hardware:
- Whipple Gen 5 3.0L supercharger kit - (kits and service parts available from Whipple separately)
- 150mm Throttle body
- 95lbs/hr DeatschWerks injectors - P/N 17U-00-0095-8
- SFI-approved ATI crank damper - P/N 918066
- PAC valve springs - P/N TVS 2340 80lbs closed/215lbs open
- 38.3mm Titanium intake valves
- 32.5mm Titanium exhaust valves
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 44" x 36"
Country of Origin