347 CUBIC INCHES 415 HP SEALED RACING ENGINE 7MM VALVES
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
The Ford Performance D347SR7 engine has the power to win - right out of the crate. With lightweight 7MM valves, the D347SR7 features all of the latest developments and improvements from Ford Performance testing along with feedback from racers and engine builders coast to coast. These include parts to let the engine run at higher RPM for long periods without power loss. Improvements in machining minimize the power gains from blueprinting. The D347SR7 includes the following parts and machining improvements vs. the standard D347SR:
- 7mm lightweight intake and exhaust valves
- Hardened Steel Lifter pushrod cups
- Block honed with deck plates
- 347 cubic inches - 4.030" bore - 3.400" stroke
- Ford Performance BOSS 302 race block M-6010-BOSS302
- 415 hp @ 6000 rpm 400 lb-ft @ 4900 rpm (with headers, and a 650 CFM Holley carburetor not included)
- 10:1 Compression ratio (nominal)
- SCAT forged crankshaft
- SCAT forged steel cap screw connecting rods
- Mahle forged pistons with floating pins
- Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-F303, .528'' lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 226 degrees intake and exhaust
- PAC® 1219X ovate beehive valve springs
- Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
- High-performance 7 quart rear sump circle track oil pan
- Ford Performance aluminum "Z" cylinder heads M-6049-Z304DA7 with 2.02" intake valves and 1.60" exhaust valves
- 1.65:1 ratio roller rocker arms
- Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake manifold M-9424-D302
- Edelbrock Water Pump
- SFI approved vibration damper
- MSD billet distributor
- ARP Head Studs
- "Ford Racing" polished aluminum Circle Track valve covers M-6582-CT2
- Ford Performance M-6600-D2 high volume oil pump
- Engine is sealed for circle track competition where rules allow
- Engine weight as equipped is 431 lbs. (includes 7 quarts of oil)
Competes directly with the GMPP "604" crate engine.
- Engine is internally balanced, zero balance flywheel required
- Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required. See installation notes
- Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
- A standard rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers
- Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order).
- Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary.
- Shipping weight approximately 475 lbs.
- Race Application-No Warranty
Circle Track Contingency Program
Installation & Tuning Tips
Circle Track Racing Tech
Engine: Complete Engines
36" x 39" x 36"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin