351 DEEP REAR SUMP OIL PAN
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
Designed by Ford Performance for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-DRS351 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 7 quart capacity
- Rear sump depth is 9.1". Rear sump width is 8.7". Front sump depth is 6.7"
- Fits standard 351 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z427FRT and M-6007-Z427ART Crate Engines
- Use pickup M-6622-DRS351
Engine: Oil Pumps/Pans
13.5" x 10.25" x 26"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin