460 FRONT SUMP OIL PAN
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
Designed by Ford Performance, the M-6675-FT460 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Fits 429/460 and Ford Performance M-6010-A460, M-6010-A460X, and M-6010-A460XBB blocks
- 7 quart capacity
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft
- Full length bolt in louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Use pickup M-6622-FT460 Requires rear sump truck oil pump.
- Accepts STD and HV oil pumps
Engine: Oil Pumps/Pans
24.5" x 17.25" x 9.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin