351 FRONT T-SUMP RACING OIL PAN
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
Designed by Ford Performance for use on its crate engines, the M-6675-FT351 oil pan is constructed to deliver power and durability.
- Full length scraper to direct oil away from the crankshaft and return to the sump
- Full length bolt in aluminum louvered windage tray to control oil
- Baffling and trap doors in the sump to keep the pickup submerged during performance driving
- 9 quart capacity
- Sump depth is 8.1". T-Sump width is 12.15". T-Sump length from the front of the pan is 10.4"
- Includes 3/8" NPT bung to mount an oil temperature sending unit
- Includes 3/8" NPT access hole to adjust oil pump spring pressure
- Fits standard 351 Windsor block oil pan bolt pattern
- Designed to clear 4-bolt main cap Ford Performance BOSS 351 blocks
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
Laser cut and TIG welded in precision fixtures for consistent OEM level fit
- Used on FRPP M-6007-Z427FFT Crate Engine
- Use pickup M-6622-FT351
Engine: Oil Pumps/Pans
24" x 10" x 17.5"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin