2020-2021 GT500 5.2L OIL-AIR SEPARATOR
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
ATTENTION:This part is intended as a replacement part for use only in the application(s) identified in the product description. Installation of this part in a vehicle for which it is not intended may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations related to motor vehicle emissions.
- This oil-air separator is a must have for any GT500 track enthusiast!
- Fits 2020-2021 Mustang GT500
- Original equipment on the 2020 Mustang GT500 Track Package
- Canister is located on the RH (Passenger) side of the engine
- Precision molded canister with unique filter media separates oil vapor from the air in the PCV system
- Designed and engineered by Ford Performance engineers during thousands of track miles specifically for installation on the 2020 GT500
- All OEM quality hoses and fittings are used for a high quality installation and function
- This is a highly engineered system, not a universal "fits-all" kit, developed by the experts that know your GT500 engine best
- No emptying required as the separator features an oil drain back into the RH coil cover of the engine
- Will work with 2011-2017 5.0L and 2015-2019 5.2L engines with the addition of M-6067-M52S Aluminum Cam Cover-Pair
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
Engine: Dress-Up Kits
14.5" x 7" x 14.5"
Country of Origin