1.6 LITER 4-CYLINDER KENT ENGINE BLOCK
Sold in Units of
This part is in your Wish List
This part has been added to your Wish List
The “Fifty States Street Legal” icon means that this part has been determined by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) not to have an adverse effect on emissions when installed and used properly in the application(s) identified in the product description. Under EPA and CARB policy, such parts may be installed in vehicles driven on public roads and highways.
The legendary Formula Ford Kent block is reborn with an all new iron casting that is stronger than the original! The block was designed to replace production 1.6L Kent blocks for SCCA Formula Ford competition.
- Standard 8.200" deck height with extra material for decking
- Cylinder bores semi-finished to 3.185" - 3.187" diameter to allow the engine to be built to desired clearances
- Max bore size is 3.226-inch / 81.94mm
Lifter bore diameter: .5155" - .5145"
- Block cast from 40,000 PSI grey iron
- Lower clutch housing bolt bosses reinforced
- Select areas around main bearing webs strengthened
- Center main will accept upper and lower crankshaft thrust bearing inserts
- Includes cam bearings (Installed)
Engine: Engine Blocks
20" x 15" x 14"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin