302/351W "X-HEAD" ALUMINUM ASSEMBLED 64CC
This part is no longer available.
WARNING:This part is designed and intended for competition use only or off-highway use only. It should not be installed on a vehicle that is driven on public roads and highways. Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations relating to motor vehicle emissions.
NEW AND IMPROVED, NOW ASSEMBLED WITH BEEHIVE SPRINGS AND HARDWARE FAST, EASY WAY TO BOLT ON 65 HORSEPOWER! TRUE BOLT-ON PERFORMANCE
- For use on 289/302/351 Windsor-style engines
- Intake flows approximately 240 cfm at .550" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Exhaust flows approximately 170 cfm at .500" lift (at 28" of H20)
- Machined for 1.94" Intake and 1.54" exhaust valve diameters
- Ford Performance X-heads use either GT-40 or aftermarket performance intake manifolds. Check your intake manifold for port match; not all intakes are compatible due to the tall high-flow ports. Does not fit Ford Performance M-9424-Z51 or M-9424-Z51P intake manifolds.
- Combustion chamber volume 64cc
- Intake port volume 178cc, exhaust port volume 62cc
- High temperature exhaust valve seats. Bronze guides.
- Designed for bolt-on rocker arms, machined for gasket seat spark plug. Compatible with some Ford Performance intakes, headers, and valve train components.
- High quality original equipment style 356-T6 aluminum castings, machining and components
- Each aluminum head weighs approximately 22 lbs. approximately 25 lbs. lighter than each production cast iron head
- These GT-40 style heads use AGSP-32C spark plugs
- Each head is leak tested prior to assembly
- Assembled with M-6507-J302 intake valves, M-6505-G302 exhaust valves, PAC® 1219X Ovate™ Beehive valve springs. Closed spring pressure is firstname.lastname@example.org" 358# @1.175". Compatible with all Ford Performance roller camshafts and aftermarket hydraulic roller camshafts up to .600 lift.
- Feature 10-degree locks, steel valve spring retainers and stock valve seals
- Designed to be used on Ford Performance Boss blocks M-6010-BOSS302, M-6010-B302BB, M-6010-BOSS35195, M-6010-BOSS35192 and M-6010-BOSS351BB blocks. Head Bolts M-6065-BOSS or Head Stud Kit M-6014-BOSS and Head Gasket M-6051-CP331/S331, or Big Bore application M-6051-R351 recommended.
- Must use head bolt kit M-6065-D289 to install cylinder heads on 289/302 production blocks or head bolt and head gasket kit M-6051-A50
- Designed for bolt-down rocker arms part number M-6564-B351 for a 1.6 ratio. Use part number M-6564-A50 for a 1.7 ratio. Check rocker arm clearance to valve springs with production rocker arms
- Uses Felpro® exhaust gasket part number 1415
- NOTE: Will not fit 1986 5.0L with flat-top pistons unless pistons are notched for valve relief
Engine: Cylinder Heads
9" x 7.5" x 23"
Catalog Page Number
Country of Origin